Arthur J. Gallagher & co.
Email the Plan Agent, Irene Walton at Irene_Walton@ajg.com or call 1-800-952-4050 ext. 4765.
Vision Plan through VSP
- View benefits and enroll online. Find an Affordable Plan for Individuals or Families
- Coverage available for Preferred In-Network Providers and Out-of-Network Providers
- Annual Well Vision Exam – $15 copay
- Prescription Glass coverage with $25 copay; higher copay for premium lenses
- Discounts on Laser Vision correction
- Hearing Aid Discount Program
Queens County Bar Association Member Term Life Plan
No one wants to think about death, but if you avoid planning for the future, you could be forcing your family to abandon the lifestyle they are accustomed to. With coverage amounts up to $1,000,000, you can select the amount that best protects your loved ones. And, as your needs increase, you can simply apply for more coverage. Among other things, the insurance benefit can be used to help:
- Provide for your family’s expenses (mortgage, bills, car payments, etc.)
- Safeguard your children’s future (child care, college expenses, weddings, etc.)
- Secure retirement income for your spouse
- Settle your estate, pay estate taxes, and satisfy other final expenses so your family won’t be burdened.
Term Life Plan Features:
- Up to $1 million of coverage available, based on your age
- For many coverage amounts, no intrusive tests. Just answer a few simple health questions
- Coverage you can keep, as long as you maintain your association membership and you are under the age of 75*
- An Accelerated Benefit Option feature allows you to receive 75% of your benefit up to $250,000 if terminally ill with a life expectancy of 12 months or less
- Coverage is also available for your spouse/domestic partner and dependent children.
- Endorsed by your Bar Association as a benefit of your membership
* Coverage amount is reduced by 50% at age 65 and reduced 50% again at age 70.
Please call the Plan Agent, Irene Walton, at 1-800-952-4050 ext. 4765 or e-mail at Irene_Walton@ajg.com.
Accelerated Death Benefit option is a feature that is made available to group life insurance participants. It is not a health, nursing home, or long-term care insurance benefit and is not designed to eliminate the need for those types of insurance coverage. The death benefit is reduced by the amount of the accelerated death benefit paid. There is no administrative fee to accelerate benefits. Receipt of accelerated death benefits may affect eligibility for public assistance and may be taxable. The federal income tax treatment of payments made under this rider depends upon whether the insured is the recipient of the benefits and is considered terminally ill. You may wish to seek professional tax advice before exercising this option.
This product is only available in the following states: New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Queens County Bar Association Member Term Life Insurance coverage is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, 751 Broad Street, Newark, NJ 07102. CA COA# 1179, NAIC# 68241 Contract series 83500