[accordion title=”” open=”0″] [accordion] [accordion-item title=”What is a mobile website”] A mobile website helps smartphone and tablet users easily access your practice’ information. Potential clients can contact you in just one click or touch.
[accordion-item title=”I have a desktop website; why do I need a mobile website”]
Most desktop websites do not work effectively from a mobile phone due to slow loading and viewing difficulties. We create easy, vibrant websites that get attention and allow the smartphone user to access your information immediately. We also optimize your mobile site for search engine indexing.
[accordion-item title=”How much time do I have to put into development”]
We do all the work. All you have to do is complete the online form.
[accordion-item title=”What’s included in the mobile website”]
Custom design with your logo, contact form programming, sub domain name, unlimited web tabs and content, hosting on a secure server, QR scan code, search engine optimization and a redirect code from your desktop website to your mobile friendly website.
[accordion-item title=”What is a QR scan code”]
QR is for quick reference. Smartphone or tablet users take a picture of the code with a free scan app and are routed directly to your mobile website. We recommend that you place the QR code on all print materials such as business cards, brochures, ads, marketing materials, signage, website, etc.
[accordion-item title=”How much does it cost”]
Image Is It is an official QCBA member benefit. We’re offering a complimentary website for 60 days with no obligation. We’ll do all the design, hosting, etc. in hopes you will find the experience beneficial. After 60 days the cost is $39.95 per month.
[accordion-item title=”How do I get started”]
Simply complete the online form and one of our account executives we’ll be in touch.
- 1:00 pm, March 6, 2018 – CLE: Ask the Right Questions at Your Deposition: Auto Accidents and Premises Cases
- 6:00 pm, March 7, 2018 – CLE: Present Day Issues in Civil Rights and Human Rights Law
- 6:00 pm, March 8, 2018 – CLE: Balancing & Empowering Yourself in The Legal Profession – Body, Mind & Spirit
- 1:00 pm, March 14, 2018 – CLE: Meet the New Supervising Judge of The Civil Ct, Queens County- Hon. Donna-Marie E. Golia
- 6:00 pm, March 15, 2018 – CLE: Managing Money and Aging